Lead Educator - Taringa
Job no: 500110
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: CBD & Inner West Brisbane
Categories: Early Childhood Educators
Lead Educator | Taringa
Guardian Early Learning Taringa is opening its doors soon! With beautiful views of Mount Coot-tha, our immaculate 123 place purpose built, and Reggio Emilia inspired centre is looking for a Lead Educator to provide high-quality care to children while building strong relationships with the community and families.
This role will suit a Cert III or Diploma qualified educator who is looking for a new challenge and to further their career. The possibilities are endless for the right person, and a chance to make your mark.
What We Offer
- Professional development opportunities through our internal masterclasses, leadership development, curriculum training and conferences;
- Career advancement opportunities which could set you on the path for a Centre Manager role or within Support Office; Employee referral program; and
- Generous childcare discounts for your own children
You will have a demonstrated ability to:
- Support Educators to assess each child’s learning and development in relation to the approved learning framework, other contemporary theories and the Guardian curriculum;
- Support educators to critically reflect on each child’s learning and development and on their own pedagogy as part of everyday practice;
- Develop Educators skills and abilities in completing high quality documentation;
- Present sound and practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the EYLF; and
- Inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the Centre for children, their families and your colleagues.
Believe this is your time to shine in Guardian and take your career to the next level? Apply via the link below.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time