Early Childhood Teacher | Roseville
Job no: 500201
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: Upper North Shore Sydney
Categories: Early Childhood Teacher
Early Childhood Teacher | Roseville
Join the fantastic team at Acre Woods - Roseville! We are looking for an experienced Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) to support the learning and development of children in the infant room.
You will have access to a range of benefits while helping to shape the world of tomorrow through the children of today.
About the Centre:
Every day is a new opportunity for discovery and growth at Acre Woods Childcare – Roseville, which is rated exceeding in the National Quality Standard. With a range of resource-rich environments, including herb and vegetable gardens, water play areas, a worm farm, alfresco dining spaces, and outdoor reading nooks, children are encouraged to explore and learn.
Situated within a heritage-listed federation house, this 90-place centre is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens complete with a 100-year old magnolia tree. The light-filled, purpose-built preschool rooms are filled with plenty of resources and materials to support your practice.
With a community-minded team of Educators who have been with the centre for a long time, we are proud to have a diverse team of Educators and celebrate a variety of cultures and holidays. Our passionate team also organise a range of events and fundraisers throughout the year.
The benefits of working with Guardian Childcare & Education:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres, turn around centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; leadership development, curriculum training, our Guardian masterclass program, Educator conference with national and international speakers, monthly meetings, qualification updates such as First Aid, Child Protection, etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world-class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant-toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
As an Early Childhood Teacher, you’ll…
- Inspire, motivate, and guide Educators to progress the centre’s excellence in practice
- Support Educators to assess each child’s learning and development in relation to the approved learning framework, other contemporary theories, and the Guardian curriculum
- Guide Educators as they critically reflect on each child’s learning and development and on their own pedagogy as part of everyday practice
- Develop Educators’ skills and abilities in completing high-quality documentation
To be considered you will have:
- Bachelor of Teaching/Education (Early Childhood) or ACECQA assessed qualifications
- ‘Provisional or Full NESA Registration
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children check
- The passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, their families and your colleagues
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education, then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
Guardian Childcare & Education is offering you $1000 if you refer an exceptional Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) to work in one of our early learning centres. For more information, please visit our website; https://www.guardian.edu.au/ectreferralreward/ or contact us at email@example.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time