Job no: 500383
Work type: Part-time Permanent
Location: CBD & Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Guardian Childcare & Education is a growing business focused on early childhood education and care with an exciting and constantly changing working environment.
Working alongside our 115 childcare centres, the Support Offices are responsible for supporting our centre leadership teams in their quest to operate our centres to the highest levels of performance, quality, pedagogy and customer experience.
We are seeking a part time junior Administration Officer to be the face of Guardian at the Victorian Support Office and Richmond Early Learning Centre. Located at the reception desk, you will enjoy engaging with parents and children on a daily basis.
This is a part time position located on Hoddle Street, Richmond. Hours of work are 8.00am- 4.00pm Monday and Tuesday.
As a generalist administrator, you will be exposed to a variety of tasks, no one day is the same. Some of your tasks may include:
- Answering incoming calls.
- Receiving deliveries/organising couriers.
- Ordering and maintaining stock and stationary levels.
- Ad Hoc administrative duties such as photocopying, printing, binding.
- Assisting with event management including annual awards nights, multiple parent information evenings, centre manager meetings etc.
- Setting up meeting rooms.
- Organising catering requests.
- Managing event and education registrations and enquires.
Skills & Experience Required
- Be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook (e.g. mail merge, templates, formulas).
- Possess a professional self-motivated attitude.
- Be flexible and adaptable to change.
- Possess the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines while multi-tasking.
- Be able to think on your feet to solve problems.
This is a great opportunity for those who enjoy a busy environment, have some administration experience and love our sector.
Believe this is your time to shine in Guardian and take your career to the next level? Apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time