Job no: 500604
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: City Centre Adelaide
Categories: Early Childhood Management
Childcare Centre Manager | Croydon Park
Lead our new team in Croydon Park! We are looking for an experienced Centre Manager to support the learning and development of children in our brand new centre, opening this Summer!
As the Centre Manager you will have the chance to mentor, lead and inspire our team to achieve success. You will play a pivotal role in building rich relationships within the centre and driving pedagogy best practice.
Our new 130 place centre in Croydon Park, opening later early 2020 will feature purpose built meeting and training rooms for our Educators as well as resource-rich environments to offer exciting opportunities for play. Our small cluster of centres in Adelaide aim to deliver the highest quality childcare and education.
The benefits of working for Guardian Childcare & Education:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres, turn around centres, new centres and support office roles
- Assistance from a dedicated support office team including operations, finance, facilities/property, recruitment, human resources and marketing
- Access to professional development opportunities including; our nationally accredited Guardian Masterclass program, Centre Manager conference with national and International speakers, qualification updates such as First Aid, Child Protection etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance, including the annual Centre Manager awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $3,000 per referral
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- For more benefits, please visit our website;
As a Centre Manager you'll…..
Guardian Centre Managers are encouraged to run their centres with a high degree of autonomy, within the context of the centres history and culture and within the broad parameters of the Guardian Way.
We empower our Centre Managers to produce people and curriculum leadership to their educator team, to spend time engaging with families, creating amazing early learning environments and promoting their services within the local communities. Centre Managers are supported by their Operations Manager and a General Manager who are there to coach and mentor.
Centre Managers who thrive at Guardian have a strong vision for their centre, are great with people, are strong pedagogically, aren’t afraid to make decisions and aim to run their centre at full occupancy.
To be considered you will have:
- Completed Diploma in Children's Services or/and Bachelor of Teaching/Education (Early Childhood) or ACECQA assessed qualifications
- Previous experience running a long day care centre
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children check/ DCSI Screening Clearance
- Passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, for your families and for your Educator colleagues
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
Guardian Childcare & Education is offering you $1,000 if you refer an exceptional Centre Manager to lead one of our early learning centres. For more information, please visit our website; https://www.guardian.edu.au/directorreferralreward/ or contact us at email@example.com
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time