Childcare Educator | Aspley
Job no: 501874
Work type: Part-time Permanent
Childcare Educator | Aspley
At Guardian Childcare & Education we celebrate childhood. The magic, the wonder, the endless possibilities and the sense of adventure. Guardian is a place where our people are recognised and rewarded for bringing their whole self to work. It’s what’s in you that makes a child’s experience truly unique.
Conveniently tucked away from Gympie Road, our 150-place centre is Exceeding in the National Quality Standard. Aspley has a recently renovated outdoor space filled with exciting and rich resources to encourage exploration and learning in children. Children get out and about on regular excursions, so we have a great connection with the surrounding community. We visit locations such as the local creek, cafes, parks, Bunnings, the library and nearby supermarkets. We are proud to have a culturally diverse team and celebrate a variety of cultures and holidays, including our quarterly family get-togethers and end of year celebration.
Working closely with your fellow Educators and Centre Manager, you will enjoy;
- Developing and maintaining meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the centre community.
- Developing and implementing an innovative early learning program reflective of current early years thinking and practice.
- Documenting children’s learning and development.
- Actively contributing to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Certificate III in Children's Services (or working towards).
- Prior experience in long day-care.
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF.
- Current Working with Children's Check.
- Educator Days and national networking events.
- Access to great professional development, coaching and mentoring programs including; Guardian diploma program, bachelor program, workshops, short courses, qualification updates and more.
- Career pathways; grow your career and transition to a Lead Educator, Assistant Centre Manager, Curriculum Mentor or Quality Manager.
- High-quality, well-resourced environments.
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth.
- The Annual Educator awards night.
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $3,000.
- Flexibility and support with a range of full-time, and part-time roles, we can work with you to balance both the team’s members and family’s needs.
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time