Lead Educator | Rouse Hill
Job no: 501881
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Location: Rouse Hill North
Categories: Group/Lead/Room Educator
Lead Educator| Rouse Hill
At Guardian, we are committed to lifelong learning and we encourage you to grow your career with us. Prior to applying for any internal opportunities, please speak with your manager in the first instance.
Rouse Hill North, which is rated exceeding in the National Quality Standard is close to public transport with available parking. The resource-rich environments – including a brand-new outdoor oasis complete with a beautiful tree, swings, water pump and a creek bed are where our exciting programs come to life. Our culturally diverse team of Educators enjoy taking the Children out and about on regular excursions to maintain the great connections with the surrounding community. The team visit locations such the local shopping complex and council park.
Lead and support a team that provides safe and stimulating educational environments that meet the social, cultural, emotional and educational needs of children and families. You will also enjoy;
Working closely with your fellow Educators and Centre Manager, you will enjoy;
- Leading a team of educators with a focus on individual development and mentoring in the education, care, and supervision of each child.
- Working collaboratively with educators, children and families to plan and implement an effective ongoing cycle of planning, documenting and evaluation in accordance with the National Quality Framework and Guardian Curriculum.
- Developing and maintaining meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the centre community.
- Developing and implementing an innovative early learning program reflective of current early years thinking and practice.
- Documenting children’s learning and development.
- Actively contributing to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children's Services (or working towards).
- Prior experience in long day-care.
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF.
- Current Working with Children's Check.
- Knowledge of personal responsibilities under the current Child Protection laws.
To continue your career growth at Guardian, click apply now!
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Interested in a confidential conversation about this internal opportunity? Contact me!
02 8305 2328
We offer referrals! Full details on The Guardian Way, search; ‘Guardian Scout Program’.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time