Childcare Educator | Blackwall
Job no: 501929
Work type: Full-time Permanent, Full-time Temporary, Part-time Permanent
Childcare Educator |Blackwall
At Guardian Childcare & Education we celebrate childhood. The magic, the wonder, the endless possibilities and the sense of adventure. Guardian is a place where our people are recognised and rewarded for bringing their whole self to work. It’s what’s in you that makes a child’s experience truly unique.
Our 88 place centre at Blackwall is rated exceeding in the National Quality Standard. Children get out and about on excursions and enjoy great connections with the surrounding community. With on street parking available, the centre includes resource-rich environments – including a soon-to-be renovated outdoor space. The homely environment also has an herb garden, natural play structures and a range of age-specific ateliers. Our diverse and long-standing team of passionate educators pride themselves on creating strong bonds with the children, families and local community.
Working closely with your fellow Educators and Centre Manager, you will enjoy;
- Developing and maintaining meaningful relationships with children, families, colleagues, and the centre community.
- Developing and implementing an innovative early learning program reflective of current early years thinking and practice.
- Documenting children’s learning and development.
- Actively contributing to the implementation and adoption of the Guardian Curriculum.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Cert III or Diploma in Children's Services (or working towards).
- Prior experience in long day-care.
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF.
- Current Working with Children's Check.
- Educator Days and national networking events.
- Access to great professional development, coaching and mentoring programs including; Guardian diploma program, bachelor program, workshops, short courses, qualification updates and more.
- Career pathways; grow your career and transition to a Lead Educator, Assistant Centre Manager, Curriculum Mentor or Quality Manager.
- High-quality, well-resourced environments.
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth.
- The Annual Educator awards night.
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $3,000.
- Flexibility and support with a range of full-time, and part-time roles, we can work with you to balance both the team’s members and family’s needs.
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time