Student Educator TAFE Internship - Sydney
Job no: 501940
Work type: Part-time Temporary
Location: Acacia Gardens, West Pennant Hills, Vacation Care (Bella Vista), Vacation Care (Hurstville), Vacation Care (North Sydney), Vacation Care (Parramatta), Vacation Care (Sydney CBD), Rouse Hill North, Rouse Hill OOSH, Rouse Hill South, Tempe, Wahroonga, Walker Street, Marrickville, Marsfield, Parramatta, Phillip Street, Pymble, Roseville, Macquarie Park, Margaret Street, Market Street (Darling View), Market Street (Queens View), Maroubra East, Maroubra West, Homebush, Hornsby, Kellyville, Kent Street, Lane Cove, Lilyfield, Cherrybrook, Elizabeth Street, Freshwater, George Street, Gladesville, Haberfield, Bligh Street, Bondi Junction (Support Office), Camperdown, Caringbah, Caringbah (Madagascar Play Land), Castlereagh Street, Albury (Kinfolk), Artarmon, Arthur Street, Balmain Cove, Barangaroo, Blackwall
At Guardian Childcare & Education we celebrate childhood. The magic, the wonder, the endless possibilities and the sense of adventure. Guardian is a place where our people are recognised and rewarded for bringing their whole self to work. It’s what’s in you that makes a child’s experience truly unique.
We are currently offering a selection of internships across Sydney in support of our partnership with TAFE. Build your experience in one of our inspiring centres and put your study into practice as our new intern. Working across two days a week over 9 months, you will be supported by your Centre Manager and fellow educators.
To be considered, you will have:
- Evidence of ‘actively working towards’ a Certificate III and/or Diploma in Children's Services
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Current First Aid Certificate and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates.
- Current Working with Children's Check.
- Career advancement opportunities; including permanent positions.
- High-quality, well-resourced environments.
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth.
- Recognition program; rewarding outstanding performances individuals and teams as well as compelling incentives for key achievements.
- The Annual Educator awards night.
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $3,000.
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children.
- Flexibility and support with a range of full-time, and part-time opportunities, we can work with you to balance both the team’s members and family’s needs.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time