Childcare Educators| Melbourne CBD and Inner Suburbs
Job no: 501953
Work type: Full-time Permanent, Part-time Permanent
Location: Richmond, South Melbourne, St Kilda South
Categories: Educators, Group/Lead/Room Educator
At Guardian Childcare & Education we celebrate childhood. The magic, the wonder, the endless possibilities and the sense of adventure. Guardian is a place where our people are recognised and rewarded for bringing their whole self to work. It’s what’s in you that makes a child’s experience truly unique.
We are excited to announce we’re holding a group interview to meet passionate and talented Educators across Melbourne.
You have the opportunity to visit our Pedagogy and Materials Centre located in Richmond and meet with some of our Guardian Champion Centre Managers.
We have opportunities at the following centres;
• St Kilda
• South Melbourne
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Diploma in Children's Services (or working towards).
- Prior experience in long day-care.
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF.
- Current Working with Children's Check.
- Knowledge of personal responsibilities under the current Child Protection laws.
To continue your career growth at Guardian, click apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time