Childcare Centre Manager
Job no: 504468
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Categories: Centre Managers
At Guardian, childcare is more than a job
Lead our brand new team in Manly! We are looking for an experienced Centre Manager to support the learning and development of children in our brand new centre, opening mid 2021!
Guardian prides itself on creating beautiful learning spaces within each unique centre and this is an amazing opportunity to be part of our growth. Our new teams have a full induction with our friendly Operations team and are supported on their journey with Guardian by likeminded Educators and Teachers from their own centre and our sister services within the state.
Our teams partner with families to deliver world-class Curriculum, based on the renowned Reggio framework. When you join Guardian you’ll be fortunate enough to work with the most passionate, knowledgeable and well-supported early education experts in their field.
If you want to feel empowered in your career every day, then Guardian may be the place for you. We want exceptional, forward thinking and thoughtful Teachers and Educators to join our ranks.
In return, we’ll give you a great place to work, incredible colleagues, and benefits that include:
- Access to world-class professional development, coaching, curriculum, conferences and mentoring
- Become fluent in Reggio Emilia and Boulder Journey School-inspired programs that focus on respect, responsibility and community - brought to life through exploration, discovery and play
- Career advancement opportunities – from in-centre to leadership roles tailored to your aspirations
- High-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Educators
- Financial benefits including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program
- Flexible work options
Working closely with your Portfolio Manager and your team of Teachers and Educators, you will enjoy;
- Advocating for the rights of every child and co-ordinating the implementation and evaluation of quality programs, which support the development of all children.
- Ensuring that your centre always demonstrates exceeding levels of practice as outlined in the National Quality Standard.
- Building a positive centre culture in line with Guardians core visions and values.
- Being responsible and accountable for centre financial performance, including occupancy, wage management and controllable costs.
- Reviewing key performance indicators for your centre on a regular basis, with focus on revenue, debts, wages, occupancy and attendance.
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are implemented, embedded, evaluated and reviewed in conjunction with team members and management on a regular basis.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Diploma in Children’s Services and/or Bachelor of Education (or working towards)
- Prior experience working in a long day care centre in a leadership role.
- Experience with new opening/s will be highly regarded
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF.
- Budget and financial accountability experience
- Current First Aid Certificate and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates.
- Current Working with Children's Check.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time