Educational Leader | Caringbah
Job no: 505214
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Categories: Educational Leader
At Guardian, childcare is more than a job
When you join Guardian Caringbah, you’ll be fortunate enough to work with the most passionate, knowledgeable and well-supported early education experts in their field.
Our teams partner with families to deliver world-class Curriculum, based on the renowned Reggio framework. Our Teachers and Educators are supporting children to develop the skills they will need to thrive in the 21st century - and we need exceptional, forward-thinking and thoughtful Teachers and Educators to join our ranks. If you want to feel empowered in your career every day, then Guardian may be the place for you. We want awesome people who know how to light up a child’s curiosity and enthusiasm for learning.
In return, we’ll give you a great place to work, incredible colleagues, and benefits that include:
- Access to world-class professional development, coaching, curriculum, conferences and mentoring
- Become fluent in Reggio Emilia and Boulder Journey School-inspired programs that focus on respect, responsibility and community - brought to life through exploration, discovery and play.
- Career advancement opportunities – from in-centre to leadership roles tailored to your aspirations
- High-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Educators
- Financial benefits including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program
- Flexible work options.
We’re proud of the bright and inspiring custom-designed spaces, structures and experiences at Caringbah. Our 120 place centre, which is rated Exceeding in the National Quality Standard, includes vegetable gardens, an inbuilt slide, climbing frames and open-ended resources for learning. Located close to public transport and street parking, the centre is proud to have a culturally diverse team of Educators and celebrate a variety of cultures and holidays in our centre throughout the year.
Working closely with your fellow Educators and Centre Manager, you will enjoy;
- Leading the development and implementation of the curriculum in collaborating with educators to maximise each child’s development and learning.
- Supporting educators to ensure that each child participates in the educational program.
- Support educators to assess each child’s learning and development.
- Working along-side educators to support an effective ongoing cycle of planning, documenting and evaluation.
- Ensuring that educational documentation is suitable for its intended purpose.
- Establishing clear goals and expectations for teaching and practice in collaboration with all educators.
- Contributing to the development and ongoing implementation and review of the centres Quality Improvement Plan.
To be considered, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications (University Degree or equivalent) in Early Childhood Education as approved by ACECQA.
- Current Teacher’s Accreditation/ Registration (NSW, SA, VIC & WA)
- Proven knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Previous experience working in the early years sector (desirable)
- Valid Working with Children’s Check or state-specific equivalent
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time