Childcare Admin Assistant
Job no: 505575
Work type: Part-time Permanent
Categories: Administration Assistant
At Guardian, childcare is more than a job
When you join Guardian Braybrook, you’ll be fortunate enough to work with the most passionate, knowledgeable and well-supported early education experts in their field.
Our teams partner with families to deliver world-class Curriculum, based on the renowned Reggio framework. Our Teachers and Educators are supporting children to develop the skills they will need to thrive in the 21st century - and we need exceptional, forward-thinking and thoughtful Teachers and Educators to join our ranks.
If you want to feel empowered in your career every day, then Guardian may be the place for you. We want awesome people who know how to light up a child’s curiosity and enthusiasm for learning.
In return, we’ll give you a great place to work, incredible colleagues, and benefits that include:
Access to world-class professional development, coaching, curriculum, conferences and mentoring
- Become fluent in Reggio Emilia and Boulder Journey School-inspired programs that focus on respect, responsibility and community - brought to life through exploration, discovery and play.
- Career advancement opportunities – from in-centre to leadership roles tailored to your aspirations
- High-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Educators
- Financial benefits including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program
- Flexible work options.
Guardian Childcare & Education Braybrook is a state-of-the-art early learning centre, opened in early 2020. The centre offers 135 places for children, across two outdoor spaces, seven bright and beautiful learning spaces and four art ateliers. The centre will offer educational resources hand-selected by our Operations and Quality & Curriculum teams. With extensive parking available and very close to public transport
Working closely with your leadership team, you will enjoy;
- Acting as the first point of contact for both families and visitors at the centre.
- Attending to general centre phone enquiries and emails in a helpful and positive manner.
- Assisting with Time Target payroll processes
- Managing QikKids daily processes, including marketing daily rolls.
- Collating weekly utilisation reports such as debt and weekly transaction listings.
- Processing new centre enrolments
- Managing the online waiting list for new enquiries.
- Ordering of resources and consumables for the centre
- Assisting with compliance documents for the service.
To be considered, you will have:
- Knowledge of QikKids is an advantage
- Current Working with Children Check or state-specific equivalent
- Experience in payroll administration
- Previous experience working in the early childhood sector (desirable)
- Demonstrated effective written and interpersonal communication skills.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time