Assistant Centre Manager (2IC)
Job no: 506457
Work type: Full-time Permanent
Categories: Assistant Centre Manager (2IC)
Brand new 80 place purposely built centre at Grange due to open November this year!
This centre is situated right on the edge of the Royal Adelaide Golf Course, close to shops and cafes. Walking into this centre you will see 4 beautiful and light filled learning spaces designed to inspire curiosity, fun and a sense of belonging with onsite parking outside for your convenience and multiple bus stops near by. This centre has architecturally designed outdoor play spaces of intrigue adventure and reflects the beauty of the natural surroundings to provide the best learning space for your children.
At Guardian, childcare is more than a job
When you join Guardian - Grange, you’ll be fortunate enough to work with the most passionate, knowledgeable and well-supported early education experts in their field.
Our teams partner with families to deliver world-class Curriculum, based on the renowned Reggio framework. Our Teachers and Educators are supporting children to develop the skills they will need to thrive in the 21st century - and we need exceptional, forward-thinking and thoughtful Teachers and Educators to join our ranks.
If you want to feel empowered in your career every day, then Guardian may be the place for you. We want awesome people who know how to light up a child’s curiosity and enthusiasm for learning.
In return, we’ll give you a great place to work, incredible colleagues, and benefits that include:
- Access to world-class professional development, coaching, curriculum, conferences and mentoring
- Become fluent in Reggio Emilia and Boulder Journey School-inspired programs that focus on respect, responsibility and community - brought to life through exploration, discovery and play.
- Career advancement opportunities – from in-centre to leadership roles tailored to your aspirations
- High-quality, well-resourced environments for children and Educators
- Financial benefits including attractive remuneration packages, generous childcare discounts, recognition and rewards, and an employee referral program
- Flexible work options.
As the Assistant Centre Manager, you will partner with the Centre Manager to mentor, lead and inspire our team to achieve success. You’ll also enjoy:
- Assisting with all aspects of the daily management of the service in accordance with all relevant legislation, sector guidelines and policies
- Working to create a high-quality culture of rich learning environment for the children, families, educators and community
- Being part of the centre leadership team to drive quality improvement within the Centre
- Ensure all policies and regulatory requirements are embedded within the Centre.
To be considered, you will have:
- A completed Diploma in Children's Services and/or Bachelor of Teaching/Education (Early Childhood) or ACECQA assessed qualifications
- Prior experience as an Assistant Centre Manager in long day-care
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the NQF and the EYLF
- Current Working with Children's Check or state-specific equivalent.
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time